Home Forums General Discussion Welcome to CFN

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Wayne(admin) Wayne(admin) 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Wayne(admin)
    Keymaster

Hey guys, welcome to the new CFN website!

Changes:
    – Sign-up system: One-click with FB
    – Sign up for games: Also One-click with automated list, sign up instructions can be found here.
    – Google map integration: Location map added to all events/games and directions look up
    – Google Calendar: Click on the Google Calendar button to add the game to your Google Calendar(bug timezone: need to change time manually at the moment)
    – New forum: Hope to achieve more interactivity with the new forum
    – New galleries: Sync with Facebook galleries, user galleries to be added

Impact:
    – Easier to sign-up for an account
    – Easier to sign up/out for games: Only start copy-pasting 1 day before the game
    – New Layout: some adjustment time
    – New members: They can only sign up with their Facebook account(Gmail account to be added later)
    – Plus-Ones: Plus-Ones can only be added 1 day before the game. We want to give priority to players who take the effort to sign up. If your Plus-ones are serious about playing, they can One-Click sign up with facebook themselves(takes less than 5 minutes)

Please give your feedback, comments, bug reports by replying to this post! Thanks, Wayneпавленко андрей днепропетровсксайты для раскрутки канала youtube бесплатно

• This topic was modified 10 years, 2 months ago by Avatar of Wayne(admin) Wayne(admin).
    • This topic was modified 10 years, 2 months ago by Avatar of Wayne(admin) Wayne(admin).

noor_elahi
    Participant

Hey Wayne, Great work with new site!
    Juts want to report a bug : I did not sign up for the Sunday Mar 2: Sai Ying Pun, 10v10 7:45pm event . I went to the page and hit on “No” and it displayed my name under the No List. I think I should not have been in the No list at all as I never signed up.Agree ?Андрей Павелко детиперевозка авиа грузов

Wayne(admin)
    Keymaster

Hi Noor, thanks for your feedback. Not sure if i understand what you mean mate. The function should be like this:

1. When “I’m attending is pressed”: Your rank and name shows up on the “I’m attending” list.
    2. When “No” is pressed: Your rank and name shows up on the “No” list.
    3. When nothing is pressed: Your name should not show up on any lists.

Do you mean any of the above?лобановский александр биографиясколько стоит обучение в америке

• This reply was modified 10 years, 2 months ago by Avatar of Wayne(admin) Wayne(admin).
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.