Aug 31 Tsing Yi Game 7.45pm
Our weekday game this week is in Tsing Yi North-East Park.
It is a 11-aside artificial grass(3g) pitch. All footwear is suited. The cap is 24: 22 starters, 1 sub per team. Players that arrive late will be subs, otherwise the first 22 to sign up are starting, 23-24 will be sub. Arturo(98261905) is the organizer of this game. Fee is HKD 50.
Address: No. 10 Tam Kon Shan Road
Google Maps Link
1. Take the MTR to Tsingyi Station
2. Exit the station at Exit A1(transport interchange)
3. Follow the directions on the map below(10min walk)
Click to Enlarge
4. Take/share a cab at the transpot interchange(3min cab ride):
– Print this out and show it to the cab driver
Please sign up for the waiting list if you did not sign up in time to make the cap. You have to leave your mobile phone number on your sign up in order for our organizers to contact you when there is a dropout
First time players: Please leave your number behind, so the organizer can confirm with you that you will make it during game day
Before you sign up for this game, please read this
Please bring at least 2 shirts: 1 white/light and 1 colored